An 1v1 or 2v2 networked multiplayer game, where the players use their parkour movement to capture and carry the spark so they can capture and hold all the holofields.
Genre: Competitive, Parkour
Team Size: 1
Project Length: 4 Months – 2023
– Implemented networked multiplayer into the game.
– Created a lobby system where players can join through the EOS environment.
– Created a gameplay system where players can capture the spark with added visual vfx, the player can pass the spark and opposing players can take the spark away.
– Added a fully functioning UI that dynamically displays the score, current spark holder and whether the player has the ability to pass.
– Used visual blueprints to create parkour movement where the player can climb walls, wall run and jump off of walls.
– Created three different levels with different shapes that focused on creating flow and vertical mobility.
– Designed four different abilities which allow the player to enhance their movement or strategically outplay their opponent.